Curtin Home Care, Inc. (CHC) has an extensive background in private duty home health care.
The company was founded by Martina Curtin, a highly experienced home care professional, in 2009. We specialize in providing assistance to individuals on a short or long-term basis in their homes, during hospital stays and in assisted living facilities.
CHC provides a wide variety of services ranging from 24 hour RN's to Certified Nursing Assistants on a part time basis. We also manage a range of therapist services including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists. Additionally, CHC liaises with Hospice Services.
CHC services include:
- Initial Care Assessments by a Home Care Experienced Registered Nurse
- Recommendations and Coordination of a Medical Care Plan
- Selecting and Scheduling Highly Experienced Home Care Professionals
- Assisting with the Review of Medications
- Evaluating and Improving the Safety of the Patient's Residence
- Assisting with Home Support Equipment
- Communicating frequently with Family Members
- 24/7 Care
Please call 617-948-2551 today for a complimentary initial consultation.